Location : HQ office
Position: Supervisor -Industrial
1. Diploma/degree in Marketing, Chemistry & Engineering (related industry)
2. Able to speak & write in fluent English
3. At least 2 years sales experience in lubricant/machinery/chemical(if without qualification)
4. Able to use Ms Office, Power point , Excel
5. Presentable outlook, result-orientated and has teamwork spirit.
JOB SPECIFICATION, SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Handle medium size & key account customers include a)Regular visits b)Follow up on monthly forecast & production movement c)New product expansion d)Follow up on payment
2.Develop new sales according to target and direction set by superior.
3.Well equipped with fundamental of lubricant and common Idemitsu product knowledge through in-house training provided.
4.Participate in sales related activities in department : a) Monthly submission of VA proposals b) Weekly update on customer visits c) Participate in monthly sales meeting & quarterly sales review d) Lead one of the department sales project e) Conduct training to team members & customers f) Guide junior members in sales related activities
* Able to complete the job scope above with minimal supervision
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org